» Discover methods to dramatically reduce the time you spend on spread sheets
» Develop practical solutions to your business problems through superior spread sheet design
» Upgrade your spreadsheet skills with advanced data management techniques
» Use macros more eﬃciently
» Consolidate worksheets from diﬀerent sources into one workbook
» Develop eﬃcient techniques for using charts
WHO CAN DO?
• The qualified finance, accounting and audit professionals in practice are eligible for this qualification.
CEO / Management / C- Level Staff / Accountants / Senior and junior accountants / Accounting and finance professionals / Chief accountants / Accounting managers and supervisors / Financial controllers / Accounting and finance professionals
• This course is intended for current Microsoft Excel users who wish to extend their knowledge and skills beyond building simple workbooks.
• Students should have already completed Excel Level 1 course or know how to create and save an excel workbook, enter simple formulas and print and chart data.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Use the fill operations available to fill a data series
• Understand and use formula cell referenc to create more complex formulas
• Use a range of logical functions
• Apply conditional formatting to ranges in a worksheet
• Create and use labels in a workbook
• Work with various elements of a worksheet
• Use a range of techniques to work with work sheets
• Use a range of find and replace techniques
• Apply a variety of page setup techniques
• Sort data in a list in a worksheet
• Filter data in a table
• Create effective charts in Microsoft Excel
• Use a range of techniques to enhance charts
• Apply formatting techniques to text on charts