Blockchain Foundation certification is designed to provide candidates a well-rounded understanding of blockchain concepts. It covers the potential for blockchain applications that can be used for solving real business problems in the industry, and an overview of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies as a use case of blockchain.
This is a blockchain technology course with some practical exercises to experience two of the most popular cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin and Ethereum. Candidates will understand blockchain technology well enough to put their knowledge to use in real life. The course exposes candidates to real-life blockchain and crypto trading with the purpose of using this knowledge in business opportunities. After completing the course, candidates will be equipped with fundamental blockchain knowledge, and comfortable with cryptocurrency concepts. This knowledge can be used as a starting point in the journey of blockchain opportunities.
WHO CAN DO?
This is a foundation course for blockchain, intended for anyone who wants to quickly understand and expand their knowledge of how blockchain and Bitcoin work as well as how they are applied in business. The target audience includes but is not limited to:
• Technology enthusiasts
• Investment bankers and advisors Consultants and service providers
• Entrepreneurs interested in blockchain opportunities
• Supply chain managers
• Corporate executives looking to connect corporate strategy to technology
• CXO’s, board members, and business operation heads
• Government officials looking to better understand blockchain capabilities
• IT architects, software engineers, programmers, and developers
• Security professionals and administrators
• Venture capitalists and investors
involve having a basic understanding of the Internet and an open, curious mind.
Learning Level of the Syllabus
» The modern version of Bloom’s taxonomy of learning is a widely used classification framework for course
syllabi and assessments for certification. The taxonomy classifies learning into six ascending levels.
• Level 1- the Knowledge Level: Exhibit memory of previously learned materials by recalling facts, terms, basic concepts, and answers.
• Level 2 – the Comprehensive Level: Demonstrative understanding of facts and ideas by organizing, comparing, translating, interpreting, giving descriptions, and stating main ideas.
• Level 3 – the Application Level: Using new knowledge. Solve problems to new situations by applying acquired knowledge, facts, techniques, and rules in a different way.
• Level 4 – the Analysis Level: Examine and break information into parts by identifying motives or causes. Make inferences and find evidence to support a generalization.
• Level 5 – the Evaluate Level: Present and defend opinions by making judgments about information, the validity of ideas, or the quality of work based on a set of criteria.
• Level 6 – the Creation Level: Compile information together in a different way by combining elements in a new pattern or proposing alternative solutions
» The level of this course is level 1-2 (Knowledge and comprehensive).
WHAT IS THE EXAM FORMAT AND DETAILS?
Exam Type: Multiple Choice
No. of Questions: 40
Duration: 60 minutes
Additional Time Provisions: 15 minutes additional time for candidates who speak English as a second language.
Prerequisite: There are no required prerequisites. We recommend that participants possess basic knowledge of computer science to understand the concepts in this certification.
Supervised (Proctored): Yes (Web/Live)
Open Book: No
Pass Score: 65%