- Certificate in Board Secretarial Practice is an American Certification focused on Secretarial Practice.
- This course is designed to introduce you to the key concepts and practical elements of performing the governance management of your organization.
- It covers various activities, from annual reporting and meetings to Board and committee meetings and events, regulatory compliance, and daily dilemmas and practices.
- This interactive course will create knowledge by performing and assessing key activities in groups and as individuals.
- This certification is awarded by Berkeley – a US-based corporate training body that is an established name in training and coaching.
What is the eligibility?
This course is designed for:
- Appointed and aspiring Company/Board Secretaries or Governance Managers
- Board Directors who sponsor reform and improvements of governance practices
- Managers responsible for performing or assessing governance procedures, such as CFO, Internal Audit, Investor Relations, Risk Managers
- Managers and staff responsible for supporting governance roles and corporate documentation activities
WHO CAN DO?:
- You do not always need formal qualifications to study in this program. You can still enroll in this course with us if you are over 18, hold relevant practical or personal experience, are enthusiastic, and committed, and can show how you will benefit from getting this education.
- Please do mention while filling out your application as fully as possible, including any voluntary experience, paid work, and formal training.
- In general, there is no previous qualification is required to do this course.
This is custom heading element
What is the course structure/ Outline?
- Role of the company secretary
- Legal requirements – company law and Corporate Governance codes and framework
- Advisory and administrative interaction with the Board and management
- Identifying and dealing with dilemmas and difficult directors
- Company secretary toolkit – calendars, agendas, minutes
- Board documents and processes
- Board meetings and shareholder meetings
- AGM practices and preparation
- Regulatory compliance issues
- Implementing a Corporate Governance framework
- Latest developments in Corporate Governance
- New issues for Boards – control frameworks, and strategy
No Reviews found for this course.