This certification has been designed by Berkeleyme. The objective of this Strategic Marketing Certification is to provide learners with the skills and understanding in marketing & branding that align with good strategic decision making to maintain organisations’ competitive advantage.
Learners acquire knowledge through an integrated approach of theory in marketing, branding consumer behaviour and digital communication management and practice using real-time activities. Successful completion of this qualification will develop learners’ strategic marketing management, consumer behaviour and branding skills and their ability to focus on the requirements of implementing an organisation’s strategy.
This certification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or to work toward a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
• An honours degree in related subject
• Mature learners with management experience
• To understand and apply the principles of management strategy in a business environment
• Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
• To understand and apply the principles of strategic management in a specific environment
• To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
• Analyse problem-solving techniques specific to business and industry
• Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
• Work independently and as part of a team
• Manage one’s own personal development and growth.