CMA is an American Certification awarded by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA). CMA is the advanced professional certification specifically designed to measure the accounting and financial management skills. The CMA training program is globally recognized, advanced-level credential appropriate for accountants and financial professionals in the business. Join our CMA training and learn from experienced & world best trainers to get passed in first attempt. we offer both CMA online and offline certification classes.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
• External Financial Reporting Decisions
• Cost Management
• Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
• Performance Management
• Internal Controls
• Technology and Analytics
• Financial Statement Analysis
• Investment Decisions
• Corporate Finance
• Decision Analysis
• Risk Management
• Professional Ethics
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY:
Anyone who has completed a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or pursuing his/her degree is eligible to sit for the CMA Exam. Please note that ACCA members do not need to be graduate in order to get their CMA designations.
WHO CAN DO?
• CEO, Chairman
• Inventory Managers
• Accountants, Auditors
• AP, AR Manager
• Compliance Officers
• Risk Managers
• Full Time & Part-Time Students
• CMA qualification is ideal for professionals already active in accounting and those who are keen on moving ahead.
WHAT IS THE COURSE STRUCTURE?
Part 1: Financial Planning, Performance, and Analytics
• External Financial Reporting Decisions 15%
• Cost Management 15%
• Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting 20%
• Performance Management 20%
• Internal Controls 15%
• Technology and Analytics 15%
Part 2: Strategic Financial Management
• Financial Statement Analysis 20%
• Investment Decisions 10%
• Corporate Finance 20%
• Decision Analysis 25%
• Risk Management 10%
• Professional Ethics 15%
Part 1: Financial Planning, Performance, and Analytics (Preview this course)
External Financial Statements and Revenue Recognition
Measurement, Valuation & Disclosure: Investments & Short-Term Items
Measurement, Valuation and Disclosure: Long-Term Items
Cost Management Concepts
Cost Accumulation Systems
Cost Allocation Techniques
Operational Efficiency & Business Process Performance
Analysis and Forecasting Techniques
Budgeting — Concepts, Methodologies and Preparation
Cost and Variance Measures
Responsibility Accounting and Performance Measures
Internal Controls — Corporate Governance
Internal Controls — Controls and Security Measures
Part 2: Strategic Financial Management (Preview this course)
Ethics, Fraud, and Risk Management
Financial Markets and Types of Securities
Valuation Methods and Cost of Capital
Managing Current Assets
Corporate Restructuring and International Finance
Financing and Activity Measures
Marginal Analysis and Pricing
WHAT ARE THE EXAM INFORMATION?
|Part 1: Financial Planning, Performance, and Analytics||Part 2: Strategic Financial Management|
|Exam Format:||100 Multiple-Choice Questions and Two Essay Questions|
|Exam Duration:||4 hours|
|Exam Dates:||Exams are offered in yearly 3 exam windows: January – February / May – June / September – October|
Any date in these months you can choose based on your time management.
• You can take exams in any sequence
• Exams are scaled, based on their respective difficulty, to scores ranging from 0 to 500 to maintain uniformity and consistency regardless of the number of items present on your particular test form.
• You need a 360 to pass, but note that, because of statistical equating, a scaled score of 360 does not necessarily convert to a 72%. A candidate with a more difficult test might only score 68% of the total points available and still wind up with a passing scaled score of 360.
WHAT ARE THE OTHER BENEFITS YOU WILL GAIN?
IMA has Mutual recognition agreement with
• ICWA (Institute of Cost & Works Accountant) India for 100% Exam Exemptions (the course takes generally 3 years to finish).
• CGA (Canada) advanced entry-level for the CGA Program
DO YOU GET A CERTIFICATE?
You will get a certificate of completion, which is highly reputed and accepted by employers.
No Reviews found for this course.