The Certified Treasury Professional (CTP®) designation gives finance and treasury professionals the added credibility they need to excel and paves the way for better opportunities. Widely respected and recognized, this designation is testament to the mastery of relevant know-how including risk management, mergers and acquisitions, capital structure, cash management and corporate governance. Higher performance expectations require a more in-depth understanding of the knowledge required to address current and emerging corporate financial issues. You can earn that expertise with the Association of Financial Professionals (AFP).
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY & WHO CAN DO?
• Practitioners executing finance, accounting or treasury functions
• Bankers and other financial services providers
• Technical and administrative staff supporting the corporate finance function
• Consultants specializing in the finance and treasury arenas
• Technical and administrative staff supporting finance functions
• Students with interest in finance or business-related fields
• Professionals marketing, developing, and/or implementing products and services for use by treasury and finance organizations
• Finance and treasury instructors teaching at educational institutions
WHAT IS THE COURSE STRUCTURE?
Module 1: Introduction to Treasury Management
Module 2: The Treasury Management Environment
Module 3: Financial Reporting and Analysis
Module 4: Working Capital Management
Module 5: Risk Management
Module 6: Financial Management
WHAT IS THE EXAM FORMAT?
• CTP® Examination is a computer-based exam.
• The CTP is one examination — 170 multiple-choice questions
• The CTP examination is based on the Essentials of Treasury Management.
• In order to sit for the examination you must meet certain work and/or education requirements
• Once you have reviewed the eligibility requirements, you can submit your application
• When submitting your application you must choose a testing window that you would like to sit for — either June/July or December/January.
• Once your application is approved you will contact Pearson VUE to schedule your appointment.
• You can select any day during that two-month period of time to take the examination based on the availability of the testing center.
• Every new application is valid for six consecutive testing windows (or three years), which means you have multiple opportunities to take the examination before having to submit a new application.
• During those six testing windows you can submit a re-examination registration, transfer request, and/or deferral request.
• After your sixth and final testing window you will be required to submit a new application in order to test.
• If you do not pass or need to move your examination, contact http://ctpcert.afponline.org.
• Once you pass the examination you are officially considered a CTP.
• Every three years you are required to earn recertification credits to maintain your certification.
WHAT IS THE EXAM DATE?
The exam is offered during two testing windows each year — June/July and December/January
WHAT IS THE EXAM EXAM FEE?
For updated information please visit http://ctpcert.afponline.org
WHAT IS THE EXAM LOCATION?
CTP exam is scheduled through Pearson VUE testing centers to administer the exam. For updated information please visit http://ctpcert.afponline.org
No Reviews found for this course.