The DipIFR develops the knowledge, understanding, and concepts and the application of the International Financial Reporting Standards in the global market.
WHO CAN DO?
The qualified finance, accounts and audit professionals, who are in practice are eligible for this qualification. The professionals who are not qualified yet can also take this exam but they need to verify certain conditions, which are:
• Relevant degree plus two years of work experience
• Three years of work experience
• ACCA affiliates
• ACCA Certificate in IFRS plus two years of work experience
WHAT IS THE COURSE STRUCTURE?
|THE MAJOR AREAS OF EXAM||SYLLABUS CONTENT|
|A) International sources of authority||The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and the regulatory framework|
|B) Elements of financial statements||1) Revenue recognition|
2) Property, plant and equipment
3) Impairment of assets
5) Intangible assets and goodwill
7) Financial instruments
8) Provisions, contingent assets and liabilities
9) Employment and post-employment benefits
10) Tax in financial statements
11) The effects of changes in foreign currency exchange rates
13) Share-based payment
14) Exploration and evaluation expenditures
15) Fair value measurement
|C) Presentation of financial statements and additional disclosures||1) Presentation of the statement of financial position and the statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income|
2) Earnings per share
3) Events after the reporting period
4) Accounting policies, changes in accounting estimates and errors
5) Related party disclosures
6) Operating segments
7) Reporting requirements of small and medium- sized entities (SMEs)
|D) Preparation of external financial reports for combined entities, associates and joint arrangements||1) Preparation of group consolidated external reports|
2) Business combinations – intra-group adjustments
3) Business combinations – fair value adjustments
4) Business combinations – associates and joint arrangements
5) Complete disposal of shares in subsidiaries
WHAT ARE THE EXAM INFORMATION?
• Exam Duration: 3 hours
• Exam Structure:
1 consolidation question 40 marks
3 scenario questions 60 marks
WHERE IS THE EXAM LOCATION?
ACCA operates over 400 examination centres in more than 170 countries at each examination session. Please note that the availability of examination centres is subject to change. Special exam centres can be arranged for students with additional requirements, where appropriate. For updated information please visit www.accaglobal.com
DO YOU GET A CERTIFICATE?
You will get a certificate of completion, which is highly reputed and accepted by employers.
No Reviews found for this course.