• Let the business world know you have the knowledge and skills needed to manage HR challenges in a global marketplace. Earn the Global Professional in Human Resources® (GPHR®) from HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). The GPHR demonstrates your expertise of multinational HR responsibilities, including strategies of globalization development of HR policies and initiatives that support organizational global growth.
• Your GPHR certification is valid for three years after testing. To maintain your GPHR credential, you must earn 60 recertification credits over the three-year time span or retake the exam. Of the 60 recertification credits required, 15 must be Global credits.
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY?
To be eligible for the GPHR you must meet one of the following conditions for education and experience:
• Have at least two years of experience* in a global professional-level HR position + a Master’s degree or higher,
• Have at least three years of experience* in a professional-level HR position (at least two in global HR) + a Bachelor’s degree, OR
• Have at least four years of experience* in a professional-level HR position (at least two in global HR) + a high school diploma.
• *Note: Global HR experience is defined as having direct, cross-border HR responsibilities for two or more countries or regions
WHAT IS THE COURSE OUTLINE?
• Strategic HR Management (25%)
• Talent and Organizational Development (22%)
• Global Talent Acquisition and Mobility (21%)
• Global Compensation and Benefits (17%)
• Workforce Relations and Risk Management (15%)
WHAT IS THE EXAM FORMAT?
• 140 scored questions (mostly multiple-choice) + 25 pretest questions
• Computer-based exam
WHAT IS THE EXAM DATE?
Testing for the GPHR is available year-round, subject to test center availability.
WHAT IS THE EXAM DURATION?
WHAT IS THE EXAM FEE?
Exam Fee*: $495 + Application Fee: $100
WHERE ARE THE EXAMS CONDUCTED?
at a Pearson VUE testing center
DO YOU GET A CERTIFICATE?
You will get a certificate of completion, which is highly reputed and accepted by employers.
CHOOSE THE TRAINING OPTION:
Live lectures at Berkeleyme training center where you interact with the instructor.
ONE TO ONE
Individually focused and highly interactive training with you and exclusive trainer for you.
|GPHR: Strategic HR Management||00:00:00|
|GPHR: Talent and Organizational Development||00:00:00|
|GPHR: Global Talent Acquisition and Mobility||00:00:00|
|GPHR: Global Compensation and Benefits||00:00:00|
|GPHR: Workforce Relations and Risk Management||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.