Marketing Strategy is the process of defining a plan of action to promote and sell products or services to a target audience. It involves analyzing market trend
WHO CAN DO?
• Marketing managers
• Project and product managers
• Anyone responsible for producing or executing a marketing plan
• Non-marketing professionals and business leaders looking to develop marketing strategy
WHAT IS THE COURSE OUTLINE?
• Essentials of Marketing Strategy
• Applied Marketing Strategy and Decision-Making Tools
• Market Research and Analysis
• Creating and Communicating the Value of Your Brand
• Introducing New Products: Successes and Failures
• Distribution Strategy and International Marketing
HOW IT WORKS:
• Course Length: 2 weeks
• Duration: 3 months
• Class Size: Under 35 students
• Effort: 3-5 hours per week
• Format: 100% online
• Model: Instructor-led
DO YOU GET A CERTIFICATE?
You will get a certificate of completion, which is highly reputed and accepted by employers.
No Reviews found for this course.