We are pleased to launch the UAE Corporate Tax Training program. This will be an intensive Corporate Tax Training program conducted in Dubai, Sharjah, and Abu Dhabi. Also you can attend as Online UAE Corporate Tax Training Program. You will get in-depth UAE Corporate Tax knowledge for all key areas of the upcoming Tax Laws.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand the concept of UAE Corporate Tax and its impact on their company.
- Understand the impact of UAE Corporate Tax on the operational and financial performance of the business.
- Differentiate various types of Businesses which are exempt from UAE Corporate Tax.
- Differentiate between the tax profit and accounting profit for Corporate Tax calculations.
- Scope of Corporate Tax in UAE and its calculations.
- Submission of Corporate Tax Return.
- Reconciliation of Accounting profit with Tax Profit and application of 9% Corporate Tax rate.
- Identify potential errors in Corporate Tax calculations and how to avoid them.
WHO CAN DO?
• CEOs, CFOs & COOs
• Managers / Senior Managers
• Finance Managers/ Finance Controllers
• Internal Auditors
• Cost and Budgeting Managers
• Sales Managers
• Procurement Managers
• Associate Staff Dealing in Payable and Receivables
WHAT IS THE COURSE STRUCTURE?
- What is Corporate Tax?
- When will the UAE CT regime become effective?
- What will be the role of the Federal Tax Authority?
Scope and Rate
- Who will be subject to UAE CT?
- How do you determine the business profit / income that will be subject to UAE CT?
- What will the UAE CT rates be?
- Will an individual’s salary income be subject to UAE CT?
- Will an individual who invests in UAE real estate be subject to UAE CT?
- Will the income earned by a freelance professional be subject to UAE CT?
- Will income earned by an individual from bank deposits be subject to UAE CT?
- Will anyone be exempt from UAE CT?
Income exempt from CT
- Will any income be exempt from UAE CT?
- Will intra-group transactions be exempt from UAE CT?
- Will a foreign company or individual be subject to UAE CT?
- Will income earned by a foreign investor be subject to UAE CT?
Free Zones’ Corporate Tax Impact
- Will a free zone business be subject to UAE CT?
- Will a free zone business be required to register and file a CT return?
- Will the UAE CT treatment be different for a free zone business established in a financial free zone?
Industry sectors Tax Application
- Will the oil and gas sector and other extractive industries be subject to the UAE CT regime?
- Will the banking sector be subject to the UAE CT regime?
- Will the real estate sector be subject to the UAE CT regime?
Treatment of Tax Losses
- Will the UAE CT regime allow prior year losses to reduce future taxable income?
- Will excess CT losses be allowed to be carried forward and used in future years
- Will a group be able to utilise the tax losses of one group company against the taxable income of another group company?
Tax group and its Tax Calculation
- Will a group of UAE companies be able to form a “fiscal unity” for UAE CT purposes?
- What is withholding tax?
- What is the withholding tax rate under the UAE CT regime?
- Will foreign CT paid on UAE taxable income be recognised under the UAE CT regime?
- What are transfer pricing rules?
- Will transfer pricing rules be applicable to UAE businesses?
Corporate Tax Adminsitration
- Will businesses be required to register for UAE CT purposes?
- How often will UAE businesses need to file a UAE CT return?
- Will the CT return need to be filed electronically?
- Will businesses be required to pay tax in advance?
- Consequences for non-compliance under the CT regime?
DO YOU GET A CERTIFICATE?
You will get a certificate of completion, which is highly reputed and accepted by employers.
UAE Federal Law on Tax Procedures – Overview
Importers and Exporters
Filing VAT Returns